Posted by Reed on Saturday, January 21, 2012 at 10:21pm.
1. Is it farther to go from Venezuela to Bolivia or Venezuela to Cuba? Venezuela to Bolivia
2. What is the name of the salt lake located on the border between Israel and Jordan? The Dead Sea
3. Katmandu is the capital of which Asian nation? Nepal
4. What is the name of a well known cape in the state of Massachusetts? Cape Cod (I have to admit I did not even bother to look this one up. I just knew it.)
Will you please check my answers?
geography - Ms. Sue, Saturday, January 21, 2012 at 10:34pm
I'm not sure about your first answer.
The others are correct.
geography - drwls, Saturday, January 21, 2012 at 11:31pm
Judging by the map link below, and measuring between the closest points of each pair of countries, Cuba is closer to Venezuela than Bolivia, by about 25%.
The shortest route would be from the Punto Fijo peninsula of Venezuela to Guantanamo, Cuba.
geography - drwls, Sunday, January 22, 2012 at 7:19am
What I meant to say is:
Cuba is closer to Venezuela than Bolivia IS.
In other words, the Cuba-Venezuela distance is about 25% less than less than the Bolivia-Venezuela distance.
geography - drwls, Sunday, January 22, 2012 at 7:23am
.. and your answer is correct. You said Bolivia is farther.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Geography - What is the name of the salt lake located on the border between ...
- Geography - What are the capitols of the following countries? 1. Spain 2. Mexico...
- Geography (Ms. Sue) - 1). In what other countries bedsides Brazil is the Amazon ...
- S.S. Venezuela (check answers) - When oil prices fell in the mid-1980s, ...
- Geography (Ms. Sue) - What countries are drained by the Amazon and its ...
- Spanish Research - How did the geography influence the emigration and ...
- geography - Will you please check my answers? 1. The largest lake in the world ...
- Spanish - 1. Which country dominated the games in the first Caribbean World ...
- spanish - How did the geography influence the immigration for the exploration in...
- international to business - As a Venezuelan business owner (you may select the ...