Posted by Anita on Saturday, January 21, 2012 at 2:16pm.
I am doing a university application form where I am asked questions it asks:
*Why are you interested in this program? (100 words or less)
I applied for Biological Sciences-Major Human Biology.
My question is, would it be ok if I talked about the major instead of general because biological sciences first year is basic science then in second year we choose our major.
How should I start my sentence?
- English - Ms. Sue, Saturday, January 21, 2012 at 2:21pm
You could say,
I'm interested in the biological sciences because . . .
- English - h8er_for_h8er, Saturday, January 21, 2012 at 2:24pm
You could say something like "If I do this program I think I could acheive......."
- English - Anita, Saturday, January 21, 2012 at 2:26pm
Would this be right ><
Biological Sciences offers wide range of majors. I am interested in this program because Human Biology is one of the major that I am interested in.
- English - h8er_for_h8er, Saturday, January 21, 2012 at 2:27pm
Yes, as long as it feels right to you. Good luck!!!!!
- English - Ms. Sue, Saturday, January 21, 2012 at 2:30pm
You haven't said a thing, Anita. Why are you interested in human biology? What do you plan to do with a degree in this field?
In addition, you have grammatical errors:
Biological sciences OFFER A wide range of majors.
- English - h8er_for_h8er, Saturday, January 21, 2012 at 2:34pm
Yeah. Anita, you could say that but also add why are you interested in that. I'm interested in writing. If someone asked me why, I would say "Because it is a part of who I am. I love to write, I let out anger and sadness in poems. I write stories because I like to entertain people. I also like to read." Tell them why you are interested.
- English - h8er_for_h8er, Saturday, January 21, 2012 at 2:41pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Human Services/ University of Phoenix - Identify three considerations that ...
- Biology - I am a little confuse can someone help me with these questions. Or if ...
- English - I'm posting you the sentences again. Thank you for your corrections. 1...
- English - Can you help me check this letter, please? 1) teach German in a high ...
- biology - Biotechnology allows us to use living organisms or their processes for...
- Math Statistical #2 - Research at the University of Toledo indicates that 50 ...
- Double Major / Major + Minor in University - What's the difference between ...
- biology - what are the unifying themes that characterize the biological sciences...
- College Application - I am filling out a college application to a university in ...
- English - I am doing my application form for a university, it asks for my job ...