Posted by Joel on .
In Bless Me, Ultima I have some questions about the scenes where Antonio talk with Florence about sin and God in chapter 17. The page numbers are in the 190s in the small book or early 200s in the bigger book. I lots of ideas, but it's nice to have external feedback.
1. Why is it important?
2. What's the main idea/theme?
3. Major symbols/motifs?
4. What does it foreshadow?
5. What does it reveal about the characters?
6. Literary elements?
7. Most important quotation?
8. Overlooked, but important quotation?
9. Cross-referencing. How does it relate to ideas from the rest of the novel?
Literature & Writing -
Once you write up what YOU THINK for each of these questions, someone here will be happy to check your work, make corrections, etc.
Re-post when you're ready.