Posted by dw on Friday, January 20, 2012 at 5:51pm.
use each word or phrase as the subject of a sentence. add a verb describing an action that place in the present. make sure each verb agrees with its subect.
they give a word my son make a sentence i just want to now did he write correct sentence or no
the sun- the sun shines very bright.
some stars- some stars make constellations.
our galaxy- our galaxy is full for stars.
a telescope- a telescope can see for things.
constellations- constellations are made by stars.
my son need help in here he say he didn't get what he write in two sentence here so please help me for my son thank you
write two sentences about stars. use verbs that desribe action in the present.
3 grade English - Ms. Sue, Friday, January 20, 2012 at 6:00pm
Your son is doing very well! :-)
In the sentence about the galaxy, he didn't use an action verb. An action verb to use with galaxy could be "has." Our galaxy has many stars.
For the last one --
Stars reflect light from the sun.
The light from stars travel a long way.
3 grade english - Savannah, Friday, January 20, 2012 at 6:02pm
*The light from stars travels a long way.*
3 grade english - Ms. Sue, Friday, January 20, 2012 at 6:09pm
Thank you for the correction, Savannah. :-)
3 grade english - dw, Friday, January 20, 2012 at 6:20pm
thank you savannah and ms sue
3 grade english - Ms. Sue, Friday, January 20, 2012 at 6:25pm
You're welcome, DW.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 3rd grade English - I'm trying too see if my daughter is doing her homework ...
- English - The man in the elevator was not pushing the buttons Is preposition is ...
- English Grammar - If the subjects are joined by ¡°nor¡± or ¡°or,¡± the verb ...
- Language - Identify the verbs and verb phrases in the following sentences. Then...
- 3 grade english - choose a verb from the list to replace each underlined word or...
- English - Identify the verbs and verb phrases in the following sentences. Then, ...
- lgrammar - can you give me an example of a sentence with subject pronoun, action...
- 3 grade english - they say write a sentence about something you like about stars...
- English - Identify the part of the speech for the underlined word. Mr. Manson is...
- critical thinking - Which of the following is not a primary sentence pattern for...