Posted by Samantha on Friday, January 20, 2012 at 8:29am.
How do you solve 5+2c/4=14
Pre-Algrebra - PsyDAG, Friday, January 20, 2012 at 10:16am
Multiply both sides by 4, then combine like terms. Then divide both sides by 2.
Pre-Algrebra - Samantha, Friday, January 20, 2012 at 11:20am
I was told to multiply both sides by 4, then combine like terms. Then divide both sides by 2 for 5+2c/4=14, but I am still confused can someone show me how this is done? I am bad with fractions.
Pre-Algrebra - Ms. Sue, Friday, January 20, 2012 at 11:29am
Multiply both sides by 4
5 + 2c = 56
then combine like terms
2c + 5 - 5 = 56 - 5
2c = 51
Then divide both sides by 2.
c = 51/2
c = 25.5
Pre-Algrebra - Ethan, Thursday, August 16, 2012 at 11:09pm
I(220-a-r)+r I=.5 a=45 r=85
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Pre-Algrebra - Solve the equation. 78=-2(m+3)+m -1/3m-7=5 1/4y+9=1/2 x-9=-6x+5 x...
- pre-algrebra - needing to solve word problems with linear equatios, if there ...
- Pre-Algrebra - I have to solve the equation s=g+h and am totally clueless as to ...
- Pre-Algrebra - 1/5(x+10)-2
- Pre-Algrebra - -x/6-8=10
- Pre-Algrebra - 4/7x-3=13
- Pre-Algrebra - a/4-3/4=1/4
- Pre- algrebra - For questions 2 and 3, simplify the polynoimal. 2. 4x^2+4-5x+x-...
- Pre Algrebra - Which expression has the same value as m^-4+1/5^-4 a)1/m*1/m*1/m*...
- pre-algrebra - What is the missing coefficient x 2 4x -2x x 2 ______ x