Posted by Jaycee on Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 8:58pm.
8.Which point in the Virginia Plan was objected to by supporters of the New Jersey Plan?
A. Larger states should have more representatvies in Congress
B. Congress requires greater power
C. The government needs an executive branch
D. The government needs a legislative branch
9.Which of the following does NOT describe the Great Compromise?
A. equal representation in the Senate
B. representation based on population in the House of Representatives
C. a Congress made up of two houses
D. enslaved people counted in state populations
11. Which of the following goals is stated in the Preamble to the Constitution?
A. to protect the people's liberty
B. to provide equality for all
C. to protect the people's health
D. to provide an education for all
- Social Studies - Jaycee, Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 9:33pm
Is this correct?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies - 8.Which point in the Virginia Plan was objected to by ...
- Social Studies - Can you answer these questions: 1. Under the Articles of ...
- Social Studies (check answers) - 1. Which of the following was one way the ...
- US History - At the Constitutional Convention, why did Virginia favor a plan by ...
- U.S. History - Electoral Vote in 1792: At the Constitutional Convention, why did...
- Social studies - I need help on this one question on my homework. Would you ...
- us history - How did the Virginia Plan, the New Jersey Plan, the Great ...
- social studies - Mrs. Sue I need your help. Which statement BEST describes the ...
- check my work - 1. Which of the following provides the best definition of a ...
- history (check my work) - . Which of the following provides the best definition ...