Posted by Jaycee on Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 8:22pm.
8.Which point in the Virginia Plan was objected to by supporters of the New Jersey Plan?
A. Larger states should have more representatvies in Congress
B. Congress requires greater power
C. The government needs an executive branch
D. The government needs a legislative branch
9.Which of the following does NOT describe the Great Compromise?
A. equal representation in the Senate
B. representation based on population in the House of Representatives
C. a Congress made up of two houses
D. enslaved people counted in state populations
10. What was the outcome of the Constitutional Convention?
A. Compromises were proposed.
B. The Constitution replaced the Articles of Confederation
C. The Articles of Confederation were amended.
D. Trade with Europe was established.
11. Which of the following goals is stated in the Preamble to the Constitution?
A. to protect the people's liberty
B. to provide equality for all
C. to protect the people's health
D. to provide an education for all
12. Which of the following is NOT a major goal of the Constitution?
A. to defend the nation
B. to control all laws in the states
C. to ensure peace
D. to establish justice
13. Which of the following BEST describes the Bill Of Rights?
A. list of men who signed the Constitution
B. list of rights and wrongs as spelled out in the Constitution
C. ten Constitutional amendments specifying freedoms
D. list of laws governed by each state
- Social Studies - Jaycee, Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 8:23pm
11 and 12 I think is
- Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 8:39pm
You're only half right.
10, 12, and 13 are correct.
- Social Studies - Jaycee, Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 8:46pm
I dont know about 11 cause when I search what are the goals stated in the Preamble it says
1. to form a more perfect union
2. establish justice
3. insure domestic tranquility
4. provide for the common defense
5. promote general welfare
6. secure the blessing of liberty
Number 6 says liberty
But if Im wrong I think for number 11 is B
- Social Studies - umm, Monday, November 26, 2012 at 10:57pm
I am for positive that those two answers are correct. Hope this helped. I took a quiz on them so yeah I am sure about hose answers.
- Social Studies - umm, Monday, November 26, 2012 at 10:58pm
Answer this Question
Social Studies - 8.Which point in the Virginia Plan was objected to by ...
Social Studies - Compare and Contrast the Virginia Plan and the New Jersey Plan ...
social studies - 5. At the Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia, Madison ...
Government - What is the Virginia plan and the New Jersey plan?
American Government - The Virginia Plan and the New Jersey Plan were ...
American Gov - Was The Virginia Plan and the New Jersey Plan were substantially ...
Social Studies - What Is The New Jersey Plan
revoulutionary war - what is the definition of the following? separation of ...
Social Studies - Which Reconstruction plan divided the South into military ...
civics - _____ States supported the _____ Plan, which called for a bicameral ...
For Further Reading