Posted by Jaycee on Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 8:22pm.
8.Which point in the Virginia Plan was objected to by supporters of the New Jersey Plan?
A. Larger states should have more representatvies in Congress
B. Congress requires greater power
C. The government needs an executive branch
D. The government needs a legislative branch
9.Which of the following does NOT describe the Great Compromise?
A. equal representation in the Senate
B. representation based on population in the House of Representatives
C. a Congress made up of two houses
D. enslaved people counted in state populations
10. What was the outcome of the Constitutional Convention?
A. Compromises were proposed.
B. The Constitution replaced the Articles of Confederation
C. The Articles of Confederation were amended.
D. Trade with Europe was established.
11. Which of the following goals is stated in the Preamble to the Constitution?
A. to protect the people's liberty
B. to provide equality for all
C. to protect the people's health
D. to provide an education for all
12. Which of the following is NOT a major goal of the Constitution?
A. to defend the nation
B. to control all laws in the states
C. to ensure peace
D. to establish justice
13. Which of the following BEST describes the Bill Of Rights?
A. list of men who signed the Constitution
B. list of rights and wrongs as spelled out in the Constitution
C. ten Constitutional amendments specifying freedoms
D. list of laws governed by each state
- Social Studies - Jaycee, Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 8:23pm
11 and 12 I think is
- Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 8:39pm
You're only half right.
10, 12, and 13 are correct.
- Social Studies - Jaycee, Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 8:46pm
I don't know about 11 cause when I search what are the goals stated in the Preamble it says
1. to form a more perfect union
2. establish justice
3. insure domestic tranquility
4. provide for the common defense
5. promote general welfare
6. secure the blessing of liberty
Number 6 says liberty
But if Im wrong I think for number 11 is B
- Social Studies - umm, Monday, November 26, 2012 at 10:57pm
I am for positive that those two answers are correct. Hope this helped. I took a quiz on them so yeah I am sure about hose answers.
- Social Studies - umm, Monday, November 26, 2012 at 10:58pm
- Social Studies - nour, Tuesday, September 16, 2014 at 6:18pm
What was the outcome of the Constitutional Convention?
Trade with Europe was established
The Constitution replaced the Articles of Confederation.
The Articles of Confederation were amended.
Compromises were proposed
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies - 8.Which point in the Virginia Plan was objected to by ...
- Social Studies - Can you answer these questions: 1. Under the Articles of ...
- Social Studies (check answers) - 1. Which of the following was one way the ...
- US History - At the Constitutional Convention, why did Virginia favor a plan by ...
- U.S. History - Electoral Vote in 1792: At the Constitutional Convention, why did...
- Social studies - I need help on this one question on my homework. Would you ...
- us history - How did the Virginia Plan, the New Jersey Plan, the Great ...
- social studies - Mrs. Sue I need your help. Which statement BEST describes the ...
- check my work - 1. Which of the following provides the best definition of a ...
- history (check my work) - . Which of the following provides the best definition ...