Posted by Jaycee on Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 5:29pm.
1.What did the states hope to gain under the Articles of Confederation?
A. a strong central government
B. freedom, independence, and a firm league of friendship
C. a powerful gorvernment
D. a strong court system
2.Which of the following BEST describes the government under the Articles of Confederation?
A. Congress collected enough money to run the government
B. The judicial branch interpreted the laws
C. Congress could not pass laws to collect taxes
D. The legeslative branch enforced the laws
3.What was one weakness of the Articles of Confederation?
A. The government had only one branch
B. Each state paid taxes
C. Laws could not be made
D. Each state had one vote
Im not sure with question 3
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Civics ASAP PLZ =:) - “Each state retains its sovereignty, freedom, and ...
- History8 Check Answers? - 1) The major problem with the Articles of ...
- History - is this correct Under the Articles of Confederation, the national ...
- Social Studies - Can you answer these questions: 1. Under the Articles of ...
- us government intro paragraph help - After the American Revolution, many people ...
- my thesis on govt - The “Articles of Confederation,” created a government so ...
- U.S. History - which of the following was not a weakness of the articles of ...
- history - Under the Articles of Confederation, the central government could not ...
- 8gradeHistory - Under the Articles of Confederation, the central government ...
- Civics - The fact that the states had to unanimously agree to changing the ...