Posted by Jaycee on Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 4:57pm.
A skunk is an omnivore because it-
A. feeds on insects, mice, berries, and nuts
B. can be eaten by hawks and owls
C. break down dead animals
D. is able to make its own food
- Science - Laruen , Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 4:59pm
Skunks are omnivores , because I saw a skunk diging through a garbag bin and I saw the skunk eating meat scraps and pieces of some left over banana inside the peel.
- Science - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 5:00pm
A. is correct.
- Science - Laruen , Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 5:01pm
A is correct ;)
because they eat fruits they find and insects.
- Science - Jaycee, Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 5:02pm
Chlorophyll has the ability to-
A. transport sugars
B. protect the cell from the Sun
C. absorb and trap light energy
D. control moisture
I know Cholotophyll is what makes the leaves its color but which one is it from the choices? I dont think it's A or D
Is the answer B or C?
- Science - Jaycee, Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 5:08pm
I think it's C
- Science - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 5:12pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Science - A bear is an omnivore.Which of the following would be an example of ...
- science - A pig eats nuts,berries,fungi and insects.What type of consumer is a ...
- math - how would you turn this question into an algebra equation? On his camping...
- English - 1. There is one more point that I want to talk about. 2. There is one ...
- science - Describe the process by which a fungus feeds. A fungus feeds first by ...
- science - Can you help me please? List at least three ways in which insects can ...
- figue out this - In many forest very little sunlight reaches the smaller plants ...
- science(Ms.Sue) - Both owls and hawks live in the same ecosystem.they both hunt ...
- science - Mice are famous for their ability to multiply at break make speed the ...
- science - Nitrogen is cycled through an ecosystem by both plants and ?(animals...