Posted by Jaycee on Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 4:57pm.
A skunk is an omnivore because it-
A. feeds on insects, mice, berries, and nuts
B. can be eaten by hawks and owls
C. break down dead animals
D. is able to make its own food
Science - Laruen, Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 4:59pm
Skunks are omnivores , because I saw a skunk diging through a garbag bin and I saw the skunk eating meat scraps and pieces of some left over banana inside the peel.
Science - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 5:00pm
A. is correct.
Science - Laruen, Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 5:01pm
A is correct ;)
because they eat fruits they find and insects.
Science - Jaycee, Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 5:02pm
Chlorophyll has the ability to-
A. transport sugars
B. protect the cell from the Sun
C. absorb and trap light energy
D. control moisture
I know Cholotophyll is what makes the leaves its color but which one is it from the choices? I don't think it's A or D
Is the answer B or C?
Science - Jaycee, Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 5:08pm
I think it's C
Science - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 5:12pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Science - A bear is an omnivore.Which of the following would be an example of ...
- science - A pig eats nuts,berries,fungi and insects.What type of consumer is a ...
- science - Describe the process by which a fungus feeds. A fungus feeds first by ...
- math - how would you turn this question into an algebra equation? On his camping...
- Food Web - A food web contains green plants, rebbts, squirrels, mice, seed-...
- science(Ms.Sue) - Both owls and hawks live in the same ecosystem.they both hunt ...
- Science - Jessica and David spotted birds at the neighborhood park where they ...
- Science - Sorry to keep asking but these answers are not in what I am supposed ...
- Food Web - A food web contains green plants, rabbits, squirrels, mice, seed-...
- science - Can you help me please? List at least three ways in which insects can ...