May 29, 2016
Post a New Question
Thursday, January 19, 2012
Find f’’(x) if f(x)=(6^x^2+3)
Answer This Question
- Fifty percent of students enrolled in calculus class have ...
- Use the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus to find the derivative ...
math, calculus 2
- Use part 1 of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus to find ...
- I am too embarassed to ask this Calculus (really pre-...
- Given f''(x) = 4x - 3 and f'( -3) =2 and f( -3)=-1. Find f'(x...
- Hi! I'm having trouble with this math question; can someone help...
- For the function: f(x)= 2+x-x^2/ (x-1)^2 ; f'(x)= x-5/(x-1)^3 ; ...
- Use the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus to find G'(x) if: G(x)=∫...
- Use calculus to find the area A of the triangle with the given ...
- For the log function (h(x)=log(x+3)-8): a) Find the domain...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help