Posted by Henry2 on .
I urgently need you to check these sentences. Thank you very much for helping me. I don't know a few technical terms.
1) I can see two young men who are probably (working??) on the Stock Exchange. The one in the left-hand side of the picture is analyzing data on his monitor while holding a receiver on his shoulder.
2) The other seems to be observing statistic data on a wall panel (screen, board??).
3) I can see a …(what do you call a board on which statistic data are projected on a wall?)
4) In picture D I can see a woman pilot who seems to be checking …….. (I don’t know the technical term ) before take-off. She has headphones on and is wearing a pilot’s uniform.
5) In the last picture I can see a mechanic who seems to be pouring water or oil into the car engine.
6) In picture C I can see a farmer sitting on a bale of straw who is feeding a lamb with a milk bottle.
No one has answered this question
1. ... probably traders at the Stock Exchange.
2. ... observing the data on a large TV monitor on the wall.
3. I can see the data on the ticker running on the monitor.
4. Comma needed; ... Checking all the plane's data before take-off.
5. Comma needed; ... Into a car's engine.
6. Comma needed; ... bale of hay and is feeding ...
There should be lower-case c and i in #s 5and 6. (Sometimes auto-correct isn't correct!!)