Posted by Charlene on Wednesday, January 18, 2012 at 8:16pm.
How would you solve this problem??:
x^3 + 10x^2 + 24
No problem stated - Damon, Wednesday, January 18, 2012 at 8:18pm
You either have a typo or the problem is meaningless.
Algebra 2 - Charlene, Wednesday, January 18, 2012 at 8:20pm
Opps, I made a typo!
The problem is:
x^3 + 10x^2 +24x
Still not a problem - Damon, Wednesday, January 18, 2012 at 8:40pm
That is not an equation. If you want just to factor it it is:
x(x^2 + 10 x + 24)
Algebra 2 - Steve, Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 4:31am
which is x(x+6)(x+4)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Pre-algebra - Solve. 29x – 2(9x – 0.455) = 10x + 0.525 Give us you thinking on ...
- Math Algebra 1 - i was wondering if anyone could help me on this problem. expand...
- algebra - Gina wrote this system of linear equations: 2x + y = 7 4x + 5y = 11 ...
- Maath - Solve the equation for the indicated variable. 4x-3a-(10x+7a)=0 solve ...
- math - solve this problem using the power rule (10x^8) x (10x^10) =
- Algebra - almost done with Algebra...help! 2 3x – 6(2x – 0.055) = 10x + 0.515 I ...
- Linear Algebra - Solve the initial value problem: xdy/dx+4y=7x^3-10x for y(1)=4
- Algebra - Adding and subtracting polynomials. Can someone help me solve this ...
- Algebra - Can someone please help solve this? Solve by using addition or ...
- algebra 1 - Use elimination to solve the the system of equations given by 10x-...