Posted by stephanie on Wednesday, January 18, 2012 at 7:55pm.
How many kilometers will an average plate have moved during the lifetime of
an 80yrs old person?
80 years X blank per year=blank cm= blank km
science - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, January 18, 2012 at 8:03pm
Are you asking about a dinner plate or a tectonic plate?
science - stephanie, Wednesday, January 18, 2012 at 8:06pm
science - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, January 18, 2012 at 8:22pm
Tectonic plates move apart at approximately 2.5 cm per year.
(80 * 2.5} / 100,000 = ?
science - Stephanie, Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 4:29pm
80 years x ____ per year = ____ cm = ____ km
science - Eric, Tuesday, November 11, 2014 at 6:34pm
80 years x 4in per year = 800 cm = .008 km
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- help - Introduction to quadratic equations? If you solve the equation by ...
- Algebra 2 - Introduction to quadratic equations? If you solve the equation by ...
- Visual Basic (Computer) - In the following examples, identify the condition a ...
- language arts - please help it says fill in the blanks to complete the ...
- 3rd grade - complete to show how you can find the sum by making a ten, hundred, ...
- chemistry - Complete the following reactions, where applicable. If no reaction ...
- Spanish 2 Help! - Fill in the blamks with the appropriate pronoun and conjugated...
- Math - I really need help with this question please Break-even equation. Fill in...
- Math - look for a pattern. write the missing numbers. 3/4, 6/4, 12/4, blank, ...
- METRIC CONVERSION - 8.6 dm = ________ m this is how i want the answer fill in ...