Posted by Aliah on Wednesday, January 18, 2012 at 7:27pm.
find the coefficient of x^5 in the expansion (x+2)(x+1)^8
- MATH - Damon, Wednesday, January 18, 2012 at 7:57pm
find coef of x^4 in (x+1)^8
find 2*coef of x^5 in (x+1)^*
- MATH - Damon, Wednesday, January 18, 2012 at 8:03pm
from binomial coefficient table
(x+1)^8 = x^8 ..... 56x^5+70x^4....+1
so 70 + 2(56) = 182
- MATH - Aliah, Wednesday, January 18, 2012 at 8:33pm
182 is the final answer? Thank you for your help.
Answer this Question
- Calculus - Find the constant term in the expansion of [x + (3/x squared)]^9 Find...
- Physics - In my lab of linear expansion, I need to find out the coefficient of ...
- physics - The coefficient of apparent expansion of a liquid when determined ...
- Binomal Theorem - 1A> What is the coefficient of x^(2r) in the expansion of (...
- math - find the coefficient of x^29 in the expansion (1+2x)^12 .(1+x)^18
- math - Find the coefficient of x³ in the expansion of (2x+5)^6
- Math - Find the coefficient of x^2y^3 in the binomial expansion of (x-2y)^5.
- maths - The coefficient of x^2 is 69 in the expansion of (1-ax)^24, where a>0...
- Physics - A 3.00-liter aluminum cylinder at 5.00°C is filled to the brim with ...
- physics - A 3.00-liter aluminum cylinder at 5.00°C is filled to the brim with ...