Posted by Henry2 on .
Could you please check these sentences? Thank you.
1) Looking to receiving some good news from you, I take the opportunity to wish you all the best for the new year.
2) In picture A I can see a Latin American teacher explaining things to a class of students. She is probably holding a Geography lesson since she is standing in front of a world atlas.
She is also holding (synonym) a book (open).
3) She is wearing her head tied at the back, probably in a bun. She has a pink blouse with a V-neck zip-up cardigan (of the same colour) over it on.
4) She is also wearing a pair of beige trousers.
She looks happy and has a smiling(?) face.
5) In the foreground I can see some students with their hands up ready to answer their teacher's questions.
In picture B two men (white collars??) are analysing statistic data.
2. comma needed; no capital G on "geography."
She is also displaying open pages in a book.
3. She is wearing her hair tied at the back, probably in a bun. She has a pink blouse with a matching V-neck zip-up cardigan over it.
4. She is also wearing a pair of beige trousers. She is smiling and looks happy.
5. commas needed