Posted by aran on Tuesday, January 17, 2012 at 8:44pm.
. Compose a sentence of your own that contains a split infinitive. Then, recompose the sentence to fix the error.
English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 17, 2012 at 8:49pm
Your teacher wants YOUR sentence.
I'll be glad to check your answers.
english - aran, Tuesday, January 17, 2012 at 9:10pm
I simply want to live.
english - Anonymous, Tuesday, January 17, 2012 at 9:20pm
english - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 17, 2012 at 9:30pm
That sentence does not contain a split infinitive.
A split infinitive has a word between "to" and the verb.
english - aran, Tuesday, January 17, 2012 at 9:34pm
i want to simply live.
english - Anonymous, Tuesday, January 17, 2012 at 9:39pm
I see your working very hard aran
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english - In the following sentence, what word does the participle phrase modify...
- English grammar - Select all the statements that apply to the sentence below. ...
- Comm/215 - I don't know what you want me to do, the directions are not clear. __...
- Comm/215 - I like chocolate she likes butterscotch. __ Sentence fragment __ ...
- Comm/215 - While I like bacon, it is not good for me. __ Sentence fragment __ ...
- french - When a sentence is in passe compose, which has an auxiliary verb, and ...
- English - Identify and list one error in the sentence below: If it ain’t broke, ...
- english - A split infinitive is an infinitive that A. has a word between "to" ...
- english - What is the name of the common error in the following sentence? Having...
- Comm/215 - Cats, unlike dogs, are fond of sitting on laps. __ Sentence fragment ...