Posted by Christine on Tuesday, January 17, 2012 at 11:54am.
What equation do I use to find out what I need to get on my exam to pass my class. I have a 65.9% and the exam is 20% of my grade....if you need any additional information let me know..... also a passing grade is 59.5
Math - Damon, Tuesday, January 17, 2012 at 12:04pm
say you took 5 tests, 20% of which or 1 is this final
.659 (4)+ x (1) = .595 (5)
2.636 + x = 2.975
x = .339 or 33.9 %
Math - Anonymous, Tuesday, January 17, 2012 at 12:43pm
okay so that means that the lowest grade that i can get on my exam is a 33.9?
Math - Damon, Tuesday, January 17, 2012 at 3:47pm
Math - Anonymous, Tuesday, January 17, 2012 at 6:42pm
Mar o tiene 23mansanas ele da234. Cinco cual es cuando
Math - Anonymous, Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 6:30pm
what is the volume of a sphere
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- statistics - On this semester’s final exam, Susie scored 72 on her classics exam...
- Math ? - I have a dilemma; my English professor doesn’t give us our grades so I ...
- algebra (i need help calculating my grade) - i have exams tomorrow and i would ...
- statistics - Leslie took two midterm exams and earned the following scores: 82 ...
- statistics - Can someone work this out for me, so I can use as an example to do ...
- statistics - On this semesters final exam, john scored 72 on his calculus exam...
- How to calculate marks to pass with the exam - My friend has currently 62.4% and...
- English - You are going to have a short quiz. I will hand out exam papers to you...
- Statistics - On this semesters final exam, john scored 72 on his calculus exam...
- math - In a class of 36 students 75% pass the exam. How many failed the exam