Posted by Anonymous on Monday, January 16, 2012 at 12:17pm.
find the cost of 100g rice at 95p per half
arithmetic - Ms. Sue, Monday, January 16, 2012 at 12:21pm
1000 g = 1 kg
500 g = 1/2 kg
95 / 5 = 19 p
arithmetic - joe, Thursday, September 19, 2013 at 3:03pm
find the cost of 100grams
of rice per 1/2 a kilogram
arithmetic - Evie hall, Tuesday, September 30, 2014 at 2:04pm
arithmetic - Anonymous, Wednesday, October 15, 2014 at 11:32am
arithmetic - 123wowza?!, Thursday, March 5, 2015 at 12:57pm
dunno really #lol
i was hopin u would tell me!!!
arithmetic - Anonymous, Saturday, October 8, 2016 at 6:03am
arithmetic - Lisa Koshy, Sunday, October 9, 2016 at 7:51am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Find the cost of 100g of rice at 95p per Kilogram.
- arithmetic - a recipe for rice pudding uses 1/2 cup of rice and serves 6 people...
- math - A 4-pound box of rice, which is a mixture of white rice and wild rice, ...
- Math - A dealer bought 5 quintals of rice for Rs.19 per kg paid Rs.500 on ...
- Economics - In a place rice growers burn their field to stabilize their fields ...
- macroeconomics - assume that American rice sells for 100.00 per bushel, japanese...
- Econ - Assume that American rise sells for $100 per bushel, Japanese rice sells ...
- Microecomics - Assume that American rise sells for $100 per bushel, Japanese ...
- chemistry - I have done a titration to find the vitamin c concentration in ...
- eco - Assume that American rice sells for $100 per bushel, Japanese rice sells ...