Posted by Mandy on Monday, January 16, 2012 at 8:40am.
How would I draw an age appropriate graphic organizer on snow for a Pre K classroom?
Math - drwls, Monday, January 16, 2012 at 9:11am
If it is Pre-K, I suppose you cannot use written words. Otherwise, I would suggest some examples here:
If it has to be pictures only, I would suggest pictures of snowflakes, different winter activities, weather maps during snowy periods etc. , and things to like and not like about snow.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Science - Draw and complete a graphic organizer to identify the types of ...
- no subject - i am looking for a graphic organizer for my history project on ...
- english - Please help me with this assignment that I have to explain t o class ...
- Geography - for a graphic organizer about the mixed wood plains ecozone, what ...
- Technology - 1. Using a graphic organizer in the prewriting process can do all ...
- math grade4 phil... - i need an example of a cross graphic organizer
- social studies - what is a graphic organizer
- English - Is there any basic format for a graphic organizer?
- science - graphic organizer about the three type of boundary
- tec - Which of the following is an important criterion for evaluating the ...