Posted by saranghae12 on Thursday, January 12, 2012 at 7:36pm.
A magazine for teenagers ask its readers to write in with information about how they solve personal problems.
describe the population and the sampling method
Please help thanks!!
8th grade math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 12, 2012 at 7:43pm
The population is comprised of teenagers.
The sampling method is self-selecting. Only those readers who want to respond will do so.
8th grade math - saranghae12, Thursday, January 12, 2012 at 7:44pm
oooohhhh I get it. Thank you for explaining. :)
8th grade math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 12, 2012 at 7:45pm
You're welcome. :-)
8th grade math - nicole, Tuesday, January 31, 2012 at 1:50pm
values for area and length of right triangular prism with volume of 6
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Statistics - In advance of the 1936 Presidential Elections, a magazine titled ...
- 8th grade - i need help with identify population sample and sampling method
- data management - 3. To identify the cultural events that its readers would like...
- 8TH GRADE LANGUAGE ARTS. HELP PLEASE MS.SUE ASAP - Both forest fire and why ...
- English 8th grade - Both "Forest Fire" and "Why Leaves Turn Color in the Fall" ...
- Math - I don't remember sampling methods... i do know that there are three and ...
- Math (Statistic) - Considered the sampling distribution of a sample mean ...
- 8th Grade Algebra - You know how to solve quadratic equations using algebra, ...
- Spanish - Describe the audience that is attracted to Platero y yo. a. just small...
- Maths Ms sue - Select the TWO options that are TRUE statements about survey ...