Posted by Alex on Thursday, January 12, 2012 at 5:16pm.
Nonliving things affect the organisms living in an ecosystem include weather,landforms,and?-
I think its B
- Science - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 12, 2012 at 5:26pm
- Science - Alex, Thursday, January 12, 2012 at 5:28pm
It's not C, right?
- Science - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 12, 2012 at 5:29pm
Yes, the answer is C, soil, which is a nonliving thing.
- Science - Alex, Thursday, January 12, 2012 at 5:30pm
In my book it says Individuals of the same kind living in the same evnironment make up a population. All the grasshoppers in a field are the grasshopper population. All the populations of organisms living together in an environment make up a community
What is the relationship of a population to a community?
What it says in the book confuses me so I can't think up a sentence for the question. If you help me can it not be from a website? Just from the paragraph please. Thanks :)
- Science - Alex, Thursday, January 12, 2012 at 5:31pm
I put Individuals of the same kind living in the same environment make up a population. All the populations of organisma living together in an environment make up a community.
Is that correct?
- Science - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 12, 2012 at 5:31pm
Your answer is good.
Answer this Question
- science - a community and all of the nonliving things that affect it Are you ...
- 11th grade Biology - Match the following.. 12. Moves in cycles from nonliving ...
- science - how turtle uses other things living or nonliving Turtles use living ...
- 5th grade math and science question - Can you tell me if I answered these ...
- Geography - How do landforms and climate affect the distribution of population? ...
- Science/English - writeacher, I urgently need the help of a science expert to ...
- Science - Choose an ecosystem to research with regard to abiotic factors and how...
- English - Writeacher, this is my last doubt! As I couldn't find anything on the ...
- Science - 1. In most organisms, what kind of organisms are producers plants 2. ...
- Science - What is the idea that living things can come from nonliving sources ...