Posted by saranghae12 on Wednesday, January 11, 2012 at 10:15pm.
the meaning of HUMDRUM is
a) morose c) exciting
b) ordinary d) disruptive
my answer: b) ordinary
INTERMINABLE most nearly means
a) brief c) internal
b) fruitful d) endless
my answer: d) endless
TRIVIAL is best defined as
a) minor c) weighty
b) important d)extended
my answer: a) minor
The meaning of FORETASTE is
a) payment c) indication
b) review d) gulp
my answer: c) indication
ADJACENT TO most nearly means
a) near c) distant
b)similar d) remote
my answer: a) near
Please check if it is wrong please explain!! Thank you!!
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- English - Choose the best answer 1. What do you get if you mix common bacteria ...
- vocab - select 2 word that are most nearly opposite in meaning 1. a. humdrum b. ...
- World History Answer Check (Ms. Sue) - What was the effect of total war on ...
- Algebra - Using Proportionality symbol The height of Big Foot is 10 times that ...
- Math - The height of Big Foot is 10 times that of an ordinary ape. How many ...
- World History Answer Check - What was the effect of total war on ordinary ...
- Essay - I'm trying to start an essay paragraph with the topic " Contributing to ...
- math - The total amount of interest on a loan of $6,000 for 150 days is 210.50....
- Algebra - The height of Big Foot is 10 times that of an ordinary ape. How many ...
- Algebra1 - Sally bought some ordinary pencils and 4 times as many special ...