Posted by Laruen on Wednesday, January 11, 2012 at 9:09pm.
Ok tomorrow at my school we are having Check in My Notebook Day. It's a day when all of your teachers check your binder and/or notebook to see if you have all of your handouts they have you, notes you take in class, you date each classwork papers in order, and papers dont fall out of binder. So they are grading me on this. I alreay organzie my binder (it is organzie but a little messy). Anyways my homeroom teacher (a.k.a. my social studies teacher) gave out the class this purple paper *2* (the entire school is getting this too their homeroom teachers are giving it to them).
So on the second purple paper it says
Aim: To learn what Couger P.O.W.E.R. means.
Do Now: Complete the sentences below:
1. I demonstrate I am "proud" of myself
2. As evidence of eing "open-minded" I treat all people _______________
3. To be successful I must be "working" hard to "succed in school" (the one in "" is my answer, is that correct and/or good?)
4. An "educated" person knows it is best to "work hard" (the one in "" is my answer, is that correct and/or good?)
5. At (name of my school) I have leanrned that I should be "repectful" to all people because if I wasn't repectful I would get in trouble and the people who I was being disrepectful to will do it to be and I wouldn't like it.
I need help on the first 2 and the last 3 are they good and/or correct???
- English 7 - Check in My Notebook Day (plz read) - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, January 11, 2012 at 9:17pm
1. What do you do to show you are proud of yourself?
2. How do you treat all people?
4. A educated person values knowledge.
5. Arrgghh! Do you mean you would be disrespectful if you didn't get into trouble? Where is your conscience and sense of fairness?
- English 7 - Check in My Notebook Day (plz read) - Laruen, Wednesday, January 11, 2012 at 9:24pm
NO.... ??? I mean like If i was being disrepectful to people I would get in trouble for being rude, so the next time I talk to them they'll be rude to be and I wouldn't like it (so then I relaize how they feel when I was being rude to them).
For #4 thank you
for #1 by being happy???
for #2 with repect
for #3 OK
- English 7 - Check in My Notebook Day (plz read) - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, January 11, 2012 at 9:29pm
- English 7 - Check in My Notebook Day (plz read) - Laruen, Wednesday, January 11, 2012 at 9:33pm
Thank You Ms. Sue!!!! :)
Have a wonderful night! :)
- English 7 - Check in My Notebook Day (plz read) - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, January 11, 2012 at 9:39pm
You're welcome, Laruen. You have a great night, too.
Answer this Question
biology - time day 0 day 1 day 3 day 4 day 5 day 7 count blank 7 10 5 14 9 8 low...
English - If it snows tomorrow, what will you do? 1. If it snows tomorrow, I ...
English Expression - Let's find out the differences between Parent's Day in our...
english - is "notebook papers" right? or should it be: notebook paper i'm ...
5th grade math - adam read a 360 page book in 3 days. he read twice as many ...
math - adam read a 360 page book in 3 days. he read twice as many pages on the ...
Math - Lawrence records the number of minutes he reads each day show below Day 1...
reading - In the story Molly McGinty Has A Really Good Day- Where did they find ...
Homework Notebook - Is there any sites or info. about making your own homework ...
Art - Can you please check if the following sentences are correct? Thank you. 1...