Posted by calli on Wednesday, January 11, 2012 at 4:26am.
a blue-crystal butterfly jogged cheerfully across the luxurious garden. ~please classify with shurley method!!
- shurley grammar - Writeacher, Wednesday, January 11, 2012 at 8:15am
A - article
blue-crystal - adjective
butterfly - noun (subject)
jogged - verb (main verb)
cheerfully - adverb
across - preposition
the - article
luxurious - adjective
garden - noun
Simple sentence with 1 prepositional phrase.
- shurley grammar - Kreston, Saturday, August 18, 2012 at 4:25pm
Anyone..... Can u send me a copy ( by taking a pic of them on your iPhone and 'texting them to me, a copy of all the Shurley English Grade/Level 6 Rules of Punctuation and Capitalization. I and a 6th grader would be forever grateful!!!!! Here's the # to text pictures to: 512.924.0484
- shurley grammar - alexis, Monday, November 5, 2012 at 7:20pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- shurley english - Oh,no! Diane broke her father's expensive new telescope. ...
- Shurley - I'm in Shurley Grammar does any1 no how to clasify way?
- Shurley English - Please help to classify: Before dinner Terry and I played a ...
- Shurley English - I'm having kids who just finished second grade code sentences ...
- Shurley English - Please help classify each word in the sentence. Before dinner...
- 3rd grade Shurley English - Please help classify each word in the following ...
- Shurley Englich - Classify the word "Were" in "Were the frightened animals ...
- Shurley english - How do you classify the sentence Today Dad ate two eggs and ...
- english - what does SS stand for in Shurley Method?
- Shurley Grammar - What does "CD" mean in sentence classification?