Posted by jake on Tuesday, January 10, 2012 at 5:30pm.
1. Write a composition using one of the topics listed below. Your composition should be three to five
paragraphs long. It should contain an introduction, a body, and a conclusion.
c. Compare and contrast driving in the winter and driving in the summer.
2. Write a letter of complaint. Follow the rules for a business letter, and use the full-block style. The complaint
may be about anything you wish (such as malfunctioning equipment, poor building maintenance,
or disruptive noises from a nearby office). You can base your letter on a true experience, or you can
make up all the details you need.
1.Throughout the year safe driving should always be your priority .In this paper I will discuss the safety of driving in winter and summer seasons. Winter brings icy roads you should all ways be careful when driving trough icy roads .There are many dangers that the icy roads bring such as accidents .Summer brings just as much dangers driving in hot weather while not having enough coolant can overheat your vehicle.
During icy road conditions, any road can become dangerous. However, most accidents occur in the following areas bridges overpasses and elevated road ways steep hills high speed roadways curves and others. And on all of them driving slowly and more carefully could prevent many accidents from happening. Make sure your car is equipped for any season. For the summer antifreeze, oil and other necessities that could be needed. For the winter oil ,just in case have a blanket or two if your car is in some accident or you can not start it to keep yourself from freezing.
To keep you and your family safe during all seasons use common sense and keep your car serviced regularly. Such as changing the oil, tires and any mechanical problems fixed would help keep you safe. You should never drink and drive doing so puts you and people with you in danger. In any occasion when you drink do not drive, if you need to return home ask someone to give you a ride. It is always important to drive with caution no matter what time of year. With the few of the most important tips I have mentioned you should be an expert when it comes to summer and winter driving. Following these safety tips can prevent you from many accidents and wrecks.
3230 West 16th Street
Sedalia, MO 65301-2211
January 10, 2012
700 S Massachusetts Ave
Sedalia, MO 65301-2211
I am very disappointed in your service this whole month I have been receiving my neighbor’s mail. Very important information that my neighbor needed to know. I was very unaware that my other neighbor. Was receiving mail that was sent to me but luckily my neighbors are friendly and I contacted them and we switched the mail to the correct people.
I am writing this complaint to make you aware of the mistakes the postal man is making please let him know that he is putting mail in the wrong mail boxes.
I hope such mistakes will not repeat again.
Your loyal customer,
please check for mistakes
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Your composition should be three to five paragraphs long. It should ...
- Music - You will compose a short piece of music using what you have learned in ...
- english essay - Here is a sample outline for the essay: Introduction: Topic: ...
- English - I have to write an essay, so I chose to write about "The Big Bang ...
- English Composition II - in writing a classification and division essay, _______...
- english - 1. Write a composition using one of the topics listed below. Your ...
- writing - "Part 1: Write an exploratory essay in which you compare and contrast ...
- Language - What are the three main parts of a research report? 1.title, body, ...
- English Composition - I am having difficulty writing my essay with collective ...
- Grammar ***CHECK MY WORK PLEASE*** - What are the three main parts of a research...