I emailed SraJMcGin your post. Check back here later to see if she's responded.
Thank you for doing that-I really appreciate it-I'm alittle confused on this stuff
Don't forget to close the gap in "e l" despertador.
Después is an adverb = Afterwards
Después de is what you need here = after
Después del desayuno
"en la mañana" is better as "por la mañana" = "in the morning"
Excellent use of Reflexive Verbs until "se comió" = like a cannibal? (she ate herself?)
also "Ella cenó, habló, miró la televisión.
Here's a tiny review of Reflexive Verbs:
1. Reflexive verbs in the infinitive are identified by the attached pronoun "se" (lavarse) which changes according to the subject: yo me lavo, tú te lavas, él/ella/usted se lava, nosotros/nosotras nos lavamos, vosotros/vosotras os lavais, ellos/ellas/ustedes se lavan.
2. The reflexive pronoun corresponds to "self" in English: myself, yourself, himself, etc.
3. The position of the reflexive pronoun, like other object pronouns, are generally placed BEFORE the conjugated verb. However, they FOLLOW and are attached to the verb in an affirmative command (lávate). You have a choice with an infinitive and a present participle (-ndo) as to the normal position, or after and attached to the form. When you add anything, you need to worry about a required accent mark for pronunciation.
Examples: Me voy a lavar. OR Voy a lavarme. / Me estoy lavando OR Estoy lavándome.
3. Many verbs are reflexive in Spanish but not in English: nos quedamos = we remain.
4. Some reflexive verbs are stem-changing and that will be identified after the infinitive in a dictionary. acostarse (o--->ue) or divertirse (e--->ie) or vestirse (e--->i)
If you want to make your paragraph more "sophisticated" you could combine 2 simple sentences. Ella se secó el pelo, se peinó y se miró en el espejo. (for example)
Feel free to ask any question about something you might not understand.
Many verbs can be used non-reflexively or reflexively: Me lavo la cara. (Reflexive = I wash MYSELF) vs. Lavo el carro. (Non-reflexive = I wash, do wash, am washing the car.)
Thank you very much
That was pretty funny about me eating myself-thank you for pointing that out-my teacher would have thought I was muy tonto!