Posted by anonymous on Tuesday, January 10, 2012 at 11:10am.
Loans to companies, cities, or states that usually pay a specified interest rate are called:
C. mutual funds
D. money markets
it is B bonds
Which of the following is NOT an advantage of buying mutual funds?
A. You can start with a small amount
B. You reduce your risk
C. You always make money
D. You have a variety of companies
it is D you have a variety of companies
math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 10, 2012 at 11:30am
I agree with your first answer, but not your second.
math - anonymous, Tuesday, January 10, 2012 at 11:47am
so it would be C. for number 2
math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 10, 2012 at 12:01pm
Yes, C is correct. Mutual funds are never guaranteed to make money.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra investment - An investor had a total of 25,000 put into a portfolio of ...
- economics - Mutual funds are attractive to small investors because (a) the funds...
- Finance - Kim Davis is in the 40% personal tax bracket. She is considering ...
- HealthCare Finance Bonds - John Doe is in the 40 percent personal tax bracket. ...
- linear equation - john invested $4000 into stocks(s) and bonds(b). The stocks ...
- Accounting - John Doe is in the 40 percent personal tax bracket. He is ...
- Finance - Thompson Enterprises has $5,000,000 of bonds outstanding. Each bond ...
- Math - formulate but do not solve the linear programming problem. Tracy has at ...
- Finance - As an investor, you are considering an investment in the bonds of the ...
- finance (higher interest rate) - A higher interest rate (discount rate) would? A...