Posted by Henry2 on .
I would like you, Writeacher, to check my letter since you know everything about the project and can help me with the word choice. I noticed I wrote two unfinished sentences in the first part of the letter. I'm posting them to you again.
1) I'm terribly sorry I didn't manage to write to you before but I've been very busy both at school and at home.
2) Actually, I'm going through a bad time (or not a very good time?) since my child has just recovered from a bad flu and my mum has nearly lost her voice and her vocal cords are going to be operated on next week.
3) By the way, our science teachers have decided to meet tomorrow to better define the theme and objectives of the project and would like to know a few more things before our preliminary meeting.
4) First, do you still think the project should concern mainly biodiversity in water and other waterways? Do you believe our physics teachers should be involved in the project as well?
5) Some of our science teachers would like to involve a whole second class of students instead of single students selected from different second classes.