Posted by Danijel on Tuesday, January 10, 2012 at 5:15am.
Everybody in my class got their paper work they have to do by the end of the week.I got mine too,so i would like you to help me with this :D?
I got a paper with instructions:
There are 8 students,each with different IQ.Those students received 10 medical books,(medical because the are extremely hard to learn) and they have 4 months to study out of these books,cause when the 4 months pass theyll have an exam worth 100 points.
My quest is to explain for each student how hard will it be for him to learn all this medical stuff.How will it be for a low iq person compared to high.So here are books and students...
1.Student 1 - 60 IQ
2.Student 2 - 80 IQ
3.Student 3 - 100 IQ
4.Student 4 - 120 IQ
5.Student 5 - 150 IQ
6.Student 6 - 180 IQ
7.Student 7 - 210 IQ
8.Student 8 - 250 IQ(impossible but it was on the paper)
1.Anatomy - 900 pages
2.Biochemistry - 700 pages
3.Biostatistics - 1000 pages
4.Histology - 500 pages
5.Neuroscience - 1200 pages
6.Toxicology - 850 pages
7.Molecular Biology - 950 pages
8.Immunology - 450 pages
9.Epidemiology - 780 pages
10.Genetics - 1000 pages
Here you don't have to pay attention at the headline just the pages.How will they be able to learn that in 4 month if they have no formal knowledge about any of this and they really have to take the exam.
How much does the human intelligence affect us?? Please help me and explain each student detailed please this is my final grade!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Huong covered a box with sticky-backed decorating paper. The paper costs...
- Math add subtract fractions - Can you check my answers: 2) 5/8 - 1/4 i got: 3/8 ...
- math - you got 8 hours of sleep on monday night and 7 hours of sleep on tuesday ...
- Math. Proportions - Can u check these. ? What percent of 230 is 23? I got : 28....
- Algebra - Hi! I was wondering if anyone might be willing to check my answers for...
- MATH - i need to write each expression as a product of the same factor: * = ...
- Math - A sheet of paper is 8 1/2 in wide and 11 in long. The sheet is printed ...
- math exponents - i need to write each expression as a product of the same factor...
- Math mrs sue - Can you check these? 18% of 90 is what number? i got 16.2 what ...
- algebra mrs sue help - -16 - (-43) i got -16 + (43) = 27 -156 - 98 i got -156 + ...