Posted by glenn on Tuesday, January 10, 2012 at 12:39am.
Explain the law of universal gravitation
science - drwls, Tuesday, January 10, 2012 at 7:16am
Here is a reasonable place to start:
It probably tells you more than you want to know.
science (P.S.) - drwls, Tuesday, January 10, 2012 at 7:21am
I should warn you that Newton's universal "law" of gravity is not perfectly accurate, and has been replaced by the more accurate, and much more complicated, General Theory of Relativity of Einstein. The Einstein theory has met all experimental tests, and correctly predicted black holes, which have been observed indirectly by their effects.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Physics - Newton's Law of universal gravitation - Describe how Newton used each ...
- 6th grade science (physics) - explain and describe Law of Universal Gravitation ...
- Science - What is the best definition for The law of universal gravitation ?
- 6th grade science - What is the universal law of gravitation?
- Science - What best describes Newton law of universal gravitation
- science - how does mass differ from weight what is law of universal gravitation
- science - what is the 3 laws of motion? & what is the law of universal ...
- science - what factors affect the friction forces between two surfeces 2a what ...
- Science - a question regarding Universal Law Of Gravitation. If the clouds are ...
- Physics - State the similarities between Coloumb's law And Newton's Law Of ...