Posted by Robert on Monday, January 9, 2012 at 10:20pm.
1) The following passage is an example of which literary element?
"Give back your heart to itself, to the stranger who has loved you all your life, whom you ignored for another, who knows you by heart."
2)In the poem "Two Bodies," what literary technique is most evident?
3)In Senghor's poem "I will Pronounce Your Name," the following phrase are examples of what kind of literary writing?
"fragrance of cinnamon,""the fresh feel of dew,""the'sugared' taste of coffee trees,""the hard clasp of lighting"
4)Reading literature from different cultures allows you to ---
a)analyze differences among cultures*
b)decide which cultures are better
c)recognize universal themes
d)learn new languages
5)In the poem "Telephone Conversation," what best describes the character's feeling toward the potential landlady?
6)The story "Marriage is a Private Affair" contains what literary element in the title?
When Madame Pouchet hired Diouana, what was her motive?
a)to help a citizen of Dakar
b)to have a servant travel with her to France*
c)to have a cook
d)to have a secretary
I have put an * next to my answers
- English - Ms. Sue, Monday, January 9, 2012 at 10:31pm
Please use the same name for all of your posts in this forum.
- English - Robert, Tuesday, January 10, 2012 at 9:58am
Sorry, but my brothers typed some questions also so they used their name.
- English - Anonymous, Monday, December 17, 2012 at 2:29pm
How do you know if these are right or not?
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- English - Poetry - 2. The capital words in the following excerpt are an example ...
- English - 2. The speaker in the poem, “Mother To Son,” says the following: “...
- English - I can never quite get my who and whom right. Does this sentence make ...
- Lang Arts - 1. How would you describe a deferred vacation? a. One that was ...
- english - I need help with this question about annabel lee. Identify literary ...
- english - Do all authors that write novels are literary writers? For example ...
- English - I have two questions for english that I honestly don't know… I put ...
- English - Read this passage from Donne’s “Meditation 17.” Then, answer the ...
- English - 1. Which idea is central to a literary analysis? A. the number of ...
- English 3 - Read the following passage from “Coyote v. Acme”: Such injuries ...