Posted by denise on Monday, January 9, 2012 at 9:43pm.
can someone help me with this please!!! only serious peoples need to apply with no nonsense negative people.
1. two important factors to consider when making a music selection are variety and
2.the best means of helping toddlers and some children with special needs achieve success is by
3.in additional to positive reinforcement,caregivers should give positive challenges. which one of the following phrases is an example of a positive challenge
b."show me you can"...."
C." CAN YOU...."
D." TRY TO"...."
MY ANSWERS ARE (A B A)
- ece - Ms. Sue, Monday, January 9, 2012 at 9:46pm
Arrgghh!! All of your answers are wrong.
Why on earth would the quantity of music matter any place, unless you were running a marathon dj show?
The other answers are equally ridiculous. Go back and study your text.
- ece - denise, Monday, January 9, 2012 at 9:52pm
LOOK SUE, IM ON HERE TRYING TO GET HELP... DONT HAVE TIME FOR YOUR NEGATIVE THOUGHTS, SO PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY HOMEWORK THANK YOU!!!!!
- ece - denise, Monday, January 9, 2012 at 9:54pm
OK MY ANSWERS ARE (BBC)
- ece - denise, Monday, January 9, 2012 at 9:56pm
CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE
- ece - Ms. Sue, Monday, January 9, 2012 at 10:00pm
When a student asks for help, we assume that s/he has studied the text and is serious about learning the information. This is especially important for students who are learning to work with children. Your first answers were obviously wild guesses.
I agree now with your answer for 1.
You haven't changed your answer for 2. Remember you're trying to help the child achieve success.
For 3, you need a positive challenge. Only one of your choices meets this description.
- ece - denise, Monday, January 9, 2012 at 10:06pm
OK I DO SEE MY TEXT AND IT SHOWING THE CORRECT ANSWER ARE A FOR #2 AND B FOR # 3
- ece - Ms. Sue, Monday, January 9, 2012 at 10:15pm
I disagree with your text for # 2.
# 3 is correct now.
- ece - denise, Monday, January 9, 2012 at 10:21pm
I HAVE IT THE ANSWER FOR # 2 ARE C
- ece - Ms. Sue, Monday, January 9, 2012 at 10:27pm
- ece - denise, Monday, January 9, 2012 at 10:29pm
THANK YOU SUE FOR YOUR HELP GOD BLESS
- ece - Ms. Sue, Monday, January 9, 2012 at 10:29pm
You're welcome, Denise.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- probability - There are 12 CD's in a bag -- 6 rap music, 3 country music, and 3 ...
- ethics - Prima facie duties are different from categorical duties in that: ...
- math - Consider two types of nonlinear equations. What unique quality does each ...
- Electrical Switches - What are the factors you consider when buying an ...
- english - What is true love - i writing another essay but this be about love and...
- A.P.World history - I need help finding the answers. If u know anything about it...
- music - #26 Dikrayati #12 John Howatt #25 Mozart, Piano Sonata in A Major, No. ...
- Technology-Labs - I have these labs that I have to complete for my Intro to ...
- Ethics - 1. Prima facie duties are different from categorical duties in that: A...
- math help - I need help factoring this out 6a^2-5a+1 okay so now after revising...