Posted by denise on Monday, January 9, 2012 at 9:43pm.
can someone help me with this please!!! only serious peoples need to apply with no nonsense negative people.
1. two important factors to consider when making a music selection are variety and
2.the best means of helping toddlers and some children with special needs achieve success is by
3.in additional to positive reinforcement,caregivers should give positive challenges. which one of the following phrases is an example of a positive challenge
b."show me you can"...."
C." CAN YOU...."
D." TRY TO"...."
MY ANSWERS ARE (A B A)
ece - Ms. Sue, Monday, January 9, 2012 at 9:46pm
Arrgghh!! All of your answers are wrong.
Why on earth would the quantity of music matter any place, unless you were running a marathon dj show?
The other answers are equally ridiculous. Go back and study your text.
ece - denise, Monday, January 9, 2012 at 9:52pm
LOOK SUE, IM ON HERE TRYING TO GET HELP... DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOUR NEGATIVE THOUGHTS, SO PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY HOMEWORK THANK YOU!!!!!
ece - denise, Monday, January 9, 2012 at 9:54pm
OK MY ANSWERS ARE (BBC)
ece - denise, Monday, January 9, 2012 at 9:56pm
CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE
ece - Ms. Sue, Monday, January 9, 2012 at 10:00pm
When a student asks for help, we assume that s/he has studied the text and is serious about learning the information. This is especially important for students who are learning to work with children. Your first answers were obviously wild guesses.
I agree now with your answer for 1.
You haven't changed your answer for 2. Remember you're trying to help the child achieve success.
For 3, you need a positive challenge. Only one of your choices meets this description.
ece - denise, Monday, January 9, 2012 at 10:06pm
OK I DO SEE MY TEXT AND IT SHOWING THE CORRECT ANSWER ARE A FOR #2 AND B FOR # 3
ece - Ms. Sue, Monday, January 9, 2012 at 10:15pm
I disagree with your text for # 2.
# 3 is correct now.
ece - denise, Monday, January 9, 2012 at 10:21pm
I HAVE IT THE ANSWER FOR # 2 ARE C
ece - Ms. Sue, Monday, January 9, 2012 at 10:27pm
ece - denise, Monday, January 9, 2012 at 10:29pm
THANK YOU SUE FOR YOUR HELP GOD BLESS
ece - Ms. Sue, Monday, January 9, 2012 at 10:29pm
You're welcome, Denise.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Music Literacy - 1. The second order is to know the beat and rhythm of the song...
- music - #26 Dikrayati #12 John Howatt #25 Mozart, Piano Sonata in A Major, No. ...
- ethics - Prima facie duties are different from categorical duties in that: ...
- Music - I have these questions on my assignment, so would you please check my ...
- Ethics - 1. Prima facie duties are different from categorical duties in that: A...
- Music - 1). What aspects of music do most people understand and appreciate about...
- probability - There are 12 CD's in a bag -- 6 rap music, 3 country music, and 3 ...
- Com 155 - I would appreciate if someone could look at the assignment I have to ...
- math - Consider two types of nonlinear equations. What unique quality does each ...
- English - 1. Consider the events of the poem “Life Is Fine.” Based on what ...