Posted by Henry2 on Monday, January 9, 2012 at 5:41pm.
I forgot to include the following sentences. Thank you.
I wanted to include an exercise on vocabulary related to kitchen equipment. Can you please help me find examples? I think I should improve my exercise.
1) Complete the following sentences with a suitable word.
. is used to carry things that you need to wash in. 2) A
is a place you wash your dishes in. 3) A
.. is used to pull a cork out of a bottle. 4) When you set the table, dont forget to set the
on the table. 5) A
is used to dry the dishes after doing the washing-up.
2. Complete the sentences with the correct form of the verbs in brackets (10 marks)
1) If they
.. to come with us,
them to be here early. (want/tell)
. if he
.. here before dinner. The traffics very bad today. (not worry/not get).
3) If it
. your jacket (rain/put on).
4) If you
me later (have/ask)
5) If they
.. by half past six,
for them. (nor arrive/not wait).
- English - PsyDAG, Tuesday, January 10, 2012 at 8:08pm
Assuming that you are a foreign student learning English:
1. tray, basket, tub
4. plates, cups and saucers forks, knives and spoons plates, bowls and glasses?
1. no change
2. do not worry...does not get
3. rains, same
4. no change
5. do not arrive, don't wait
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - I urgently need you to improve this exercise on kitchen equipment. I ...
- English - I forgot to include the following sentences. Could you please check ...
- English - I forgot to include the following two alternatives. Thank you very ...
- English - I forgot to include the following sentences. 1) Among English ...
- English - I still have to include the following paragraph to my previous letter...
- English - I forgot to include these last sentences. Could you check if the ...
- English - I forgot to include a few more sentences I'm not sure of. Thank you. 1...
- English - I forgot to include the following sentences. Thankk you. 1) You ...
- English - I am still having a few problems with capitalizations. I the sentence ...
- English - I forgot to include the following sentences. I really hope you can ...