Posted by Ryan on Sunday, January 8, 2012 at 10:12pm.
can someone please help with the below math question
Mr. brooks brought a box of 66 acorns to class. Can he give 3 acorns to each of the 23 students in his class? Why or Why not?
- 4th grade Math Help - Ms. Sue, Sunday, January 8, 2012 at 10:25pm
23 * 3 = ?
- 4th grade Math Help - Jordan, Monday, January 9, 2012 at 3:53pm
Nope, Because 23 * 3 = 69 and Mr Brooks has only 66 acorns
- 4th grade Math Help - Alicia, Wednesday, January 11, 2012 at 6:55pm
No he can't because if he did which 23x3=69 but he only has 66 acorns so then he should give each student two acorns because see below. So then he would have 20 more acorns.
- 4th grade Math Help - De De, Tuesday, January 17, 2012 at 8:14pm
What is 87 more than the product of 4 and 12?
- 4th grade Math Help - De De, Tuesday, January 17, 2012 at 8:16pm
What is 39 more than the difference between 245 and 215?
What is 150 less than the product of 23 and 100?
- 4th grade Math Help - Jude, Saturday, February 23, 2013 at 10:14am
No because 23 divide equal 69
- 4th grade Math Help - Mohammed, Tuesday, March 11, 2014 at 10:08pm
Mr.brooks brought a box of 66 acorns to class can he give 3 acorns to each of the 23 students in his class why or why not
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 4 grade - During a hike, Sally and Dave collected 160 acorns. Sally collected 3 ...
- English - There are 7 classes for first year students. Each class is composed of...
- 5tth grade math - every student in a second grade class sends a valentine to ...
- 4th grade - A class can make equal teams of 5 for basketball, or equal teams of ...
- math repost Please Help! - Hello, In a class of 24 students, every student flips...
- 10th Grade Math - A history class is comprised of 6 female and 9 male students. ...
- math for 6 grade - write and solve an eqution for the following: there are 17 ...
- English - Which class are you in? 1. I'm in class 1-2. (I am a member of Calss 1...
- math - In a local school 34 students are enrolled in a math class, 85 are ...
- math - The box-and-whisker plots show data for the test scores of four groups of...