Posted by Ryan on Sunday, January 8, 2012 at 10:12pm.
can someone please help with the below math question
Mr. brooks brought a box of 66 acorns to class. Can he give 3 acorns to each of the 23 students in his class? Why or Why not?
- 4th grade Math Help - Ms. Sue, Sunday, January 8, 2012 at 10:25pm
23 * 3 = ?
- 4th grade Math Help - Jordan, Monday, January 9, 2012 at 3:53pm
Nope, Because 23 * 3 = 69 and Mr Brooks has only 66 acorns
- 4th grade Math Help - Alicia, Wednesday, January 11, 2012 at 6:55pm
No he can't because if he did which 23x3=69 but he only has 66 acorns so then he should give each student two acorns because see below. So then he would have 20 more acorns.
- 4th grade Math Help - De De, Tuesday, January 17, 2012 at 8:14pm
What is 87 more than the product of 4 and 12?
- 4th grade Math Help - De De, Tuesday, January 17, 2012 at 8:16pm
What is 39 more than the difference between 245 and 215?
What is 150 less than the product of 23 and 100?
- 4th grade Math Help - Jude, Saturday, February 23, 2013 at 10:14am
No because 23 divide equal 69
- 4th grade Math Help - Mohammed, Tuesday, March 11, 2014 at 10:08pm
Mr.brooks brought a box of 66 acorns to class can he give 3 acorns to each of the 23 students in his class why or why not
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- 4 grade - During a hike, Sally and Dave collected 160 acorns. Sally collected 3 ...
- Science - 1. Over time, a particular plant has developed a longer stamen. Which...
- MATH - there are 400 students at smith Elementary school 1/4 of the students are...
- Math - Theo made the table below to show the number of middle school students ...
- math - The box-and-whisker plots show data for the test scores of four groups of...
- 5tth grade math - every student in a second grade class sends a valentine to ...
- 4th grade - A class can make equal teams of 5 for basketball, or equal teams of ...
- 5th grade math - In the fourth grade class at Baker Elementary, 9 students are ...
- Math - the box and whisker plot show data for the test scores of four groups of ...
- 4th grade math - For a survey, 20 students in one class were asked to name their...