Posted by Cheryl on Friday, January 6, 2012 at 11:58am.
1. The main provisions of the Endangered Species Act include all of the following EXCEPT:
a. individuals may not destroy the habitats of endangered species
b.one may not catch or kill, uproot, sell or trade any endangered or threatened species.
c. the compilation of a list of endangered and threatened species, and prepare a recovery plan for each
d. the federal government may not carry out a project that would jeopardize endangered species.
My answer: C
Is that correct?
2. Properties of a population may be described in terms of which of the following?
a. births, deaths, offspring
b. health, reproduction, growth
c. size, density, dispersion
d. carrying capacity, growth rate, density
My answer: D
Is that correct?
- Environmental Science - Ms. Sue, Friday, January 6, 2012 at 12:01pm
Both are correct.
- Environmental Science - Cheryl, Friday, January 6, 2012 at 12:07pm
Thank you so much
- Environmental Science - Ms. Sue, Friday, January 6, 2012 at 12:19pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Religious Knowledge - THE TOPIC IS ENDANGERED SPECIES IN JAMAICA, THE FOCUS IS ...
- Antarctica - In 1973, Congress enacted the Endangered Species Act (ESA) to ...
- Science - [I choose a.] Preserving entire ecosystems rather than individual ...
- English - Thank you very much. What do you think of such a project? I need your ...
- Enviro Science - 28. Good experiments have 2 key characteristics; they are a. an...
- Biology - What are 2 reasons for a species to become threatened or endangered? ...
- Environmental science - i'm a little unsure about my answers for these questions...
- English - Could you please check my sentences? Thank you. 1) What organization ...
- check my science hw please. - 25. All of the following factors affect an area's ...
- Writing/Environmental science - I'm writing a thesis/research paper on how all ...