Posted by LISA on Thursday, January 5, 2012 at 5:26pm.
I don't get this from Act 2 Scene 3 What are your feelings about Friar Lawrence's involvement? Do you think he is right or wrong? Why? Use two quotes to support your answers.
ITS FROM ROMEO AND JULIET
ENGLISH - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 5, 2012 at 5:39pm
Do you think Friar Lawrence was right? Why? Use two quotes to support your answer.
ENGLISH - CRAig, Thursday, January 5, 2012 at 5:42pm
He is right if romeo and juliet get married and the families might come together. The Friar does consent to marry Romeo and Juliet, hoping that the marriage might bring peace between the feuding families. Is this right so far.
ENGLISH - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 5, 2012 at 5:51pm
Craig -- why are you butting in to Lisa's post?
ENGLISH - LISA, Thursday, January 5, 2012 at 6:21pm
is that right ???????????
ENGLISH - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 5, 2012 at 6:33pm
Yes, Lisa/Craig, you are right.
Please do not change names.
ENGLISH - CRAIG, Thursday, January 5, 2012 at 6:38pm
ok fine ,but thanks for the help
ENGLISH - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 5, 2012 at 6:47pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - PLEASE HELP!!! Please check my answers!! I'm not sure about a few of ...
- English - Please someone explain these to me!!! I've put in the answers that i ...
- English - In Romeo and Juliet, what is ironic about Lord Capulet's praise of ...
- English - Some readers argue that the adults in this play-- Friar Lawrence and ...
- English(Romeo and Juliet) - Capulet asks Nurse where Juliet has gone in the ...
- Romeo and Juliet - In Act IV, Scene 1 of Romeo and Juliet, Paris tells Friar ...
- English - 1.) Identify the type of figurative language in the sentences below (...
- English - What can readers infer from the following quote from Act V, Scene 3 of...
- English - Where is Romeo in act IV of Romeo and Juliet? He is hiding in Friar ...
- Romeo and Juliet - Read the following line from Act IV, Scene 5 of Romeo and ...