Posted by Mohammad on Wednesday, January 4, 2012 at 10:25pm.
Country with a highly developed economy, with a strong service sector and often an industria base. Citizens have the highest standards of living in the world, with high levels of literacy, health services, and food supplies.
some things in here hard to understand what it really mean simply?
country with an economy that depends mre on primary industries, where citizens have lower standard of living thatn those in developed countries
i not really understand this the primary industry part and i also get confused with economy that mean money right?
collection of statistics about people and activities
crude birth rates:
figure obtained by dividing the number of births in 1 year by the population and multiplying the result by 1000.
is that real definition for crude birth rates?
crude death rates:
figure obtained by dividing the number of deaths in 1 year by the population and multiplying the result by 1000.
natural rate of increase:
difference between number of births and the number of deaths, often given per thousand people.
period of years that it takes a country to double its population at its current birth rate.
- socials - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, January 4, 2012 at 10:41pm
A developed country is a rich country. People have good jobs, education, and money to buy cars, refrigerators, etc. They have good doctors and hospitals. Canada and the U.S. are developed countries.
A developing country collects raw materials such as copper, timber (wood), and cattle. Economy means money.
Your definition of crude birth rates is correct.
Your other definitions are all correct.
- socials - Mohammad, Wednesday, January 4, 2012 at 10:50pm
thank you very much ms. sue that make perfect sense now :)
- socials - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, January 4, 2012 at 10:51pm
You're very welcome, Mohammad.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- socials - how useful be the terms developed and developing in pointing out ...
- Geography - Why does a country need an infrastructure? My answer: A country ...
- geography - what are 3 indicators of a highly developed country?
- Economics - Based on the total world trade share with the given information, ...
- science - The market value in current dollars of all goods and services ...
- History8 - GDP per capita is the most important factor that determines if a ...
- Social Studies - I know the higher the literacy rate the higher the GDP and ...
- Economics - Suppose you are the leader of a small country with a developing ...
- Geography - In general, the most materially advanced and developed countries are...
- high - within southeast Asia excluding Singapore, which is the most developed ...