Posted by Sunny on Wednesday, January 4, 2012 at 5:43pm.
Here is the whole question... I have figured most of it out but I need help with part (b)(f) and (g)... Maybe you also check the work I have already done
Given the following function, find:
(a) vertex, (b) axis of symmetry, (c) intercepts, (d) domain, (e) range,
(f) intervals where the function is increasing,
(g) intervals where the function is decreasing, and
here's my work
a=-1 k=4 h=1
axis of symmetry=
a=1 b=-2 c= 1f(x)-3
=f(x)¡Ü 4 (-¡Þ,4] range
domain= all real numbers
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- college algebra - for the given function f&g, find the following and state the ...
- Math - I already figured most of these out, but I need to learn how to SHOW MY ...
- college Algebra - 1) Solve the following by factoring: a) Answer: Show your work...
- algebra - For the quadratic function f(x) = - x^2 +2x + 6, find the vertex and ...
- algebra(reiny) - Hey thanks for all your help but you kinda confused me on a few...
- Algebra Functions - I cannot for the life of me remember how to do this- Find ...
- algebra - Also, I belive that #4 is D. I drew out a graph and it is symmetrical ...
- Algebra HW - Find the vertex of the function y = –x2 + 2x + 8. it shows me ...
- College algebra - Given the following quadratic equation find. a) the vertex b) ...
- college algebra - Given the following quadratic equation, find;? a. the vertex ...