Posted by Sunny on Wednesday, January 4, 2012 at 5:43pm.
Here is the whole question... I have figured most of it out but I need help with part (b)(f) and (g)... Maybe you also check the work I have already done
Given the following function, find:
(a) vertex, (b) axis of symmetry, (c) intercepts, (d) domain, (e) range,
(f) intervals where the function is increasing,
(g) intervals where the function is decreasing, and
here's my work
a=-1 k=4 h=1
axis of symmetry=
a=1 b=-2 c= 1f(x)-3
=f(x)¡Ü 4 (-¡Þ,4] range
domain= all real numbers
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - I already figured most of these out, but I need to learn how to SHOW MY ...
- opinion - Write a paragraph on "Getting academic help" in college/. Once you ...
- College Algebra - Question: Given f(x)=x^2+3x x such that f(x)=4 (ie y=4, what ...
- Algebra - I really need your help in solving this problem. I appreciate your ...
- Math - I'm trying to figure out the mode and modal class and the numbers that ...
- English - Hi, I'm trying to start on my argumentatvie essay today and at least ...
- math-moneyfractions - i have some math questions that i really ,really,need help...
- Physics, Desperate Need of help! - Gold, has a mass of 19.32g for wach cubic ...
- US Department of Labor - I need to know the top ten violations that most United ...
- english - hi im indiya and im here to ask you a interesting question well my ...