Posted by Mad(: on Wednesday, January 4, 2012 at 4:22pm.
Evaluate 9.67 - x for each value of x.
Really need help!!
23. x = 3.8
25. x = 0.635
27. x = 1.001
29. x = 9.527
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Math 6th grade - Does any one know a really good websites for 6th grade math ? I...
- Math 6th grade - evaluate expression for the value given 4.9 +a for a = 37.2
- 6th Grade Math Help Please - Hi, I need help because I'm really stuck on this ...
- 6th Grade Math - I really don't know what to do on this question. If someone ...
- 6th Grade Science - Hi, I really need help and I'm really confused I don't know ...
- math - How to round 527.80316 to the nearest integer? Would it be 527 or 528?
- 6th grade math - 6 1/2-7/8 / 5 11/16 evaluate the expresson
- math - i need some serious help with limits in pre-calc. here are a few ...
- 6th grade math - I need help explaining ratios and proportions to my 6th grader
- 6th grade advanced math - 1) -/-3/____ -3 //= what's the absulute value of. In ...