April 30, 2016
Post a New Question
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
1. A split infinitive is an infinitive that
A. is used as an adjective or a noun.
B. must have a subject.
C. is used without the word "to."
[D. has a word between "to" and the verb.]
, Wednesday, January 4, 2012 at 2:59pm
Answer This Question
- A split infinitive is an infinitive that A. has a word between "to" ...
english, can you check over my answers? thanks!
- I have answered these ...
- I have answered these questions, but when it comes to the...
- In this sentence: "He tried to right the overturned canoe." I am ...
- Identify the function of the infinitive in the sentence. ...
Literary Analysis and Composition
- Could you please check my answers? Thanks! ...
- The is the sentence I'm uncertain about: These old journals are ...
- In the following sentence identify the function of the ...
English Grammar - Function of an Infinitive
- Hello, In the following sentence ...
- Is the infinitive "to use" used as an adjective in this sentence: "In...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help