Posted by Mohammad on Tuesday, January 3, 2012 at 10:03pm.
canadian charter of rights and freedoms(misc.)
right that say canadian ppl are allowed to move to any location of Canada? ( mobility?)
# of official languages in canadian constitution agreeing with charter
(that be french and english ?)
this can dominate rights in charter by provinces? ( ?)
i think this is false that u hve right to vote in any election if you are still in prison or overseas in canada.
i think this be true that you be educated in language that not offical lang.
- socials - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 3, 2012 at 10:09pm
Yes, there are two official languages.
I don't know about this one: "dominate rights in charter by provinces"
Prisoners have the right to vote.
I agree with your other answers.
- socials - Mohammad, Tuesday, January 3, 2012 at 10:22pm
Thank you ms. sue :) yeah i also not sure about that one. this all it say about it in wikipedia i think:
As Peter Hogg notes, "seven of the ten provinces and two of the three territories have never used the power of override; nor has the federal parliament." Moreover, the manner in which the clause was invoked by the Quebec legislature in the late 1980s has significantly diminished public respect in the rest of the country for Section 33. Some observers have therefore speculated that the act of invoking the notwithstanding clause could prove to be politically costly
- socials - Mohammad, Tuesday, January 3, 2012 at 10:24pm
or that be application of charter?
- socials - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 3, 2012 at 10:27pm
It may be the power of override, also called the notwithstanding clause.
- socials - Mohammad, Tuesday, January 3, 2012 at 10:35pm
thank you ms. sue very much :)
- socials - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 3, 2012 at 10:39pm
You're very welcome, Mohammad.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Canadian Law - Between the Canadian Bill of Rights (1960) and the Canadian ...
- Canadian Law - What are some things that are in the Canadian Charter of Rights ...
- socials - Canadian charter of rightgs and freedoms (fundamental) going to church...
- Law - Which activities are governed by the Canadian Charter of Rights and ...
- Law - The Canadian Charter of Rights & Freedoms is a bill of rights. How to I do...
- socials - Canadian Charter of rights and freedoms (legal) if charged with crime ...
- Math, rates - Which rates are equivalent? 6 U.S. dollars = 18 U.S. dollars 8 ...
- socials - charter of rights and freedoms (equality) man gets job over women ...
- Should Canada continue to support the ............ - Declaration of Human Rights...
- History - List three “rights” from the United Nations Declaration which are not ...