Posted by lisa on Tuesday, January 3, 2012 at 6:46pm.
IN a natural community in New York State, the producer organisms might include
(1) bacteria , fungi, and viriuses
(2) deer, rabbits , and squirrls
(3) grasses, maple trees , and weds
(4) trout, peas, and earthworms
I the answer 3
Which sequence illustrates a generalized food chain in a natural community?
(1) autotroph - herbivore- carnivire
(2) autotroph - herbivore - autotroph
(3) heterotropoh - herbivore - carnivore
(4) consumer - autotroph - carnivore
IS the answer 4
- Living environment - PLEASE HELP, Tuesday, January 3, 2012 at 6:57pm
are the answers right
- Living environment - Anonymous, Thursday, March 14, 2013 at 9:54pm
- Living environment - Anonymous, Thursday, May 9, 2013 at 5:58pm
- Living environment - uzama sarwar, Wednesday, May 21, 2014 at 12:10pm
i think is 1
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- science - Which of the following statements is true about fungi? (1 point) A. ...
- Math - Shelly compared the number of oak trees to the number of maple trees as ...
- Environmental science - 33. Using two or three well-developed paragraphs, write ...
- Science - Humans shape their environment in ways that other organisms cannot. ...
- 103 Logic - 14. Deciduous trees are trees that shed their leaves. Maple trees ...
- question - Which organisms are capable of converting gaseous nitrogen in the air...
- Science: my answers - Which organisms are capable of converting gaseous nitrogen...
- Science - Which organisms are capable of converting gaseous nitrogen in the air ...
- Science asap - Which organisms are capable of converting gaseous nitrogen in the...
- Science 7R - the most complex organisms are (a.) animals b. bacteria c. fungi d...