Posted by Jaycee on Tuesday, January 3, 2012 at 6:21pm.
There are 21 boxes of crackers in 1 case. Each box contains 24 crackers. What is the best estimate for the number of crackers in 7 cases?
Do I do 24x21? If I'm suppose to do that I dont know what I'm suppose to do next
- Math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 3, 2012 at 6:24pm
You're partly right. Now you need to multiply by 7.
Since you're supposed to estimate, multiply 20 * 25 * 7
- Math - Jaycee, Tuesday, January 3, 2012 at 6:28pm
Instead of 24x21 I do 20x25?
- Math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 3, 2012 at 6:30pm
Yes, multiply 20 * 25 * 7
- Math - Jaycee, Tuesday, January 3, 2012 at 6:33pm
- Math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 3, 2012 at 6:35pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 7th grade math - company A makes boxes of crackers that contains a mean of 30 ...
- MATH - Marit and jennifer had an equal number of crackers. Each day, Marit ate ...
- math - Please help, my mom and I are having a difference of opinion. The ...
- Algebra - There are 8 crackers in 1 serving. 16 crackers in 2 servings, 24 ...
- chemistry - how many grams of sodium are used to prepare 50 boxes of crackers? ...
- Maths - Is (0, 3) a solution to the equation y = x + 3? I think yes. Is (1, ...
- chemistry - Chemistry problem: given: serving size 0.5 oz, 4g fat/ serving, 140 ...
- math - 3/8 of a box contains 18 crackers how many crackers are in a box
- Algebra - 1.Is (0,3) a solution to the equation y=x+3? A.yes*** B.No 2.Is (1,-4...
- math - Joe has 1/6 of a packet of crackers and Aaron has 3/8. Who has more ...