Posted by Madlekia on Tuesday, January 3, 2012 at 4:23pm.
what are 2 sentences using the word overwhelm?
what are 2 sentences using the word hysterically?
what are 2 sentences using the word appetizing?
Also sorry for the 3 questions,but I must finish my mission.THANK YOU!
- reading - Writeacher, Tuesday, January 3, 2012 at 4:33pm
1. Go to http://www.onelook.com
2. Enter each word and press the Enter key.
3. At the left are quick definitions and sample uses (clauses or phrases).
4. Use one of the samples to help you write your sentences.
Re-post when you're ready, and we'll check them for you.
- TO WRITEACHER - Madlekia, Tuesday, January 3, 2012 at 5:24pm
thank you it did help
- reading - Writeacher, Tuesday, January 3, 2012 at 7:33pm
You're welcome! I'm glad the ideas helped!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - my son has vocabulary words using in sentences, I don't understand ...
- English/Spelling - Here is a list of words. 1. moral, 1. morality 2. mental, 2. ...
- English - 1. Summarize the reading text by using more than 10 sentences. 2. ...
- vocabulary - what are sentences using the word acquaintance,and smpothetically....
- English Comma splices and run on sentences - The recipe says to stir together ...
- sentences - what sentence can i use using the word "monk''
- sentences - what sentence can i write using the word encircling
- sentences - what is a sentence I can use using the word unyielding
- sentences - write sentence using the word grams
- vocab - Can the word uncanny have any prefixes or suffixes? i also can not think...