posted by Henry2 on .
I forgot to include the following sentences. Thank you very much.
1) The story is mainly set at night.
The setting in time of the story is the night (is this possible?)
2) Another important theme is that of fear.
3) Dr. Frankenstein challanges the laws of nature as soon as he creates a human being by joining together selected corpses.
4) Your paragraphs contain a lot of grammar and spelling mistakes as well as repetitions.
1. The setting of the story is at nighttime.
The story occurs at night.
2. Fear is not a theme. It is an emotion and can be a mood, though. Look here for ideas for themes:
4. ... repetition.