Posted by -Untamed- on Saturday, December 31, 2011 at 7:51pm.
Simplify. State the nonpermissible values.
This is the way I tried solving this:
After cancelling out all the terms I am left with:
^ I cant cancel anything off now. But the answer is supposed to be :
^ How do I get that answer?
- Calculus - Damon, Saturday, December 31, 2011 at 8:12pm
(2) (t+2) / (t+1)
- Calculus - -Untamed-, Saturday, December 31, 2011 at 8:17pm
Thank you so much Damon :)
- Calculus - Damon, Saturday, December 31, 2011 at 8:21pm
You are welcome.
By the way that is undefined if t = -1 so I suppose that might be what is meant by "non-permissible"
- Calculus - -Untamed-, Saturday, December 31, 2011 at 8:25pm
Thank you and yeah nonpermissible is another word for restrictions.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Simlifying Rational Expressions Reduce to lowest terms, stating the ...
- Calculus - Simplify. State the nonpermissible values. 4a^2-1/4a^2-16*2-a/2a-1 ...
- math-calculus - (5y)/(6y^2-7y-3)+(4y-3)/(2y^2-15y+18)consider nonpermissible ...
- Math - 6-y/y^2-2y-24=? *I don't get this one.PLease help me.... Try to factor ...
- Calculus - Series - Why is the limit of the sum n=1 to infinity of ln(2(n+1))–...
- Differential Equations! - I'm struggling solving this separable differential ...
- Pre Calculus - So I only have 3 homework questions left and I can't seem to ...
- math - I have a math question that goes like this: There are 500 light that have...
- math - how do I find out how many feet are in 36 yards? i know that 3 feet ...
- maths - Can someone please help me with solving this equation (I dont know how ...