Posted by Laruen on Saturday, December 31, 2011 at 6:37pm.
How did Obama got accepted to Harvard?
- Social Studies 7R - Damon, Saturday, December 31, 2011 at 7:29pm
Perhaps he had good SAT scores and applied.
- Social Studies 7R - Laruen, Saturday, December 31, 2011 at 7:30pm
- Social Studies 7R - Damon, Saturday, December 31, 2011 at 7:32pm
He graduated from a very good private school in Honolulu (Punahou School, I attended it myself as a child in Honolulu before WW2) and went on to college from there. He went to Harvard Law school. He was not an undergraduate there.
- Social Studies 7R - Damon, Saturday, December 31, 2011 at 7:37pm
By the way his father held a PhD from Harvard. Obama went to Occidental college in LA then to Columbia in New York as an undergraduate. He was working in community affairs and was in a pretty good position to be accepted at Harvard Law.
Here is a biography:
- Social Studies 7R - Laruen, Saturday, December 31, 2011 at 7:43pm
THANK YOU DAMON!!!! :)
PS: THX FOR THE INFO.
Answer this Question
- Social Studies 8R - For social studies my teacher wants the class to write a ...
- Social Studies - who got the nobel peace prize before barack obama
- Social Studies - Believing that truth is what works for actual real people, ...
- social studies - what will obama do for for jobs, education and gun control? i ...
- Social Studies - How do McCain and Obama differ on key issues?
- SOCIAL STUDIES - I REFRESE MY QUESTION. WHAT DOES OBAMA WANT FOR JOBS, SAME SEX...
- social studies - I need help making a political cartoon. It needs to be about ...
- Social Studies - Why hasnít Obama been able to quickly accomplish most of the ...
- Social Studies 8R - Paragraph Check - Please check my paragraph to see if it's ...
- Social Studies - In 1876, the first separate graduate school was established A. ...