Posted by Sophia on Friday, December 30, 2011 at 4:03pm.
I had to use the past tense of either poder or saber to write each sentence
1. tú y yo/mirar la televisión
Tú y yo pudimos mirar la televisión.
Nosostros pudimos viajar.
3. los muchachos/jugar al fútbol
Los muchachos pudieron jugar al fútbol.
Tú pudiste acampar.
Yo supe la respuesta.
Ellos supieron la respuesta.
Nosotros supimos la respuesta.
- Spanish-8th gradePlease check - Sophie, Friday, December 30, 2011 at 5:28pm
After someone please checks this, could you also explain how to do accents on the keyboard-I always use Spanishtypeit which is a pain at times to go back and forth with-
I have Windows PC
- Spanish-8th grade - SraJMcGin, Friday, December 30, 2011 at 8:41pm
What happened to #8? How did you know to use poder in #1 - 4, because it was possible to also use saber in #3?
Otherwise, what I see is perfect. You don't mention if you have Windows XP or Vista. Try the following:
Have the num lock enabled. Press and hold the ALT key and enter the 3 digit ASCII code.
á 160 ¿ 168
é 130 ¡ 173
í 161 ª 166
ó 162 º 167
ú 163 ñ 164
É 144 Ñ 165
- Spanish-8th grade - Sophie, Friday, December 30, 2011 at 9:37pm
Number eight got cut off-it should read supieron I think???
I have Windows XP
- Spanish-8th grade-Please recheck - Sophie, Friday, December 30, 2011 at 9:37pm
Please recheck number eight
- Spanish-8th grade - Sophie, Friday, December 30, 2011 at 9:43pm
I was told to conjugate poder in the past tense for 1-4-so I knew what I wa suppose to conjugate
Thanks for helping me-I really appreciate it
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Spanish 8th grade - I have to put these in the past tense-Are they correct? 1. ...
- Spanish 8th grade - I have to put these in the past tense-Are they correct? 1. T...
- spanish - im really confused on the difference between conocer and saber. can ...
- Spanish Check - is this right? No es practica mirar television son doce horas ...
- Spanish #2 - Can someone please check my work? Your teacher has asked you to ...
- Spanish - Can someone please check my work? Use the comparatives (más--que, ...
- Spanish-please check - had to make up questions using the past tense of decir,...
- Spanish-pleasecheck assign.2 - had to make up questions using the past tense of...
- Spanish-Please check this one also - I had to make up questions using the past ...
- Spanish-one more check please - I had to make up questions using the past tense...