Posted by Calvin on Thursday, December 29, 2011 at 7:50pm.
The Supreme court has original jurisdiction in legal disputes involving:
A.one state government against another state government.
D.free speech and the equal protection issues.
I want to say c or D am not sure
- Government - Damon, Thursday, December 29, 2011 at 7:55pm
I think A, disputes between one state and another.
Others work their way up through the court system.
- Government - Ms. Sue, Thursday, December 29, 2011 at 7:57pm
- Government - Calvin, Thursday, December 29, 2011 at 8:19pm
Ms.Sue so it's A
- Government - Ms. Sue, Thursday, December 29, 2011 at 8:22pm
Yes. Both Damon and I agree.
- Government - Calvin, Thursday, December 29, 2011 at 8:29pm
i found it it's congress.
- Government - Calvin, Thursday, December 29, 2011 at 8:31pm
sorry wrong one.
- Government - Calvin, Thursday, December 29, 2011 at 8:33pm
Answer this Question
- Government Check - 1.)The President's power to veto congressional legislation ...
- Social Studies - A-Cabinet B-Checks and Balances C-Commander in Chief D-...
- pol201 - Question 1. 1. A district court is considered to be (Points : 1) a ...
- American Government - First, explain what civil liberties are. Then, look at the...
- pol201 - Question 4. 4. A federal court is said to have a “federal question” ...
- government - who has the power to propose constitutional amendments a. the ...
- History - Could someone explain the concept of judicial review and its impact on...
- government - concurrent jurisdiction means that a case may be tried by a. a ...
- government - what is an example of checks and balances? A) the u.s supreme court...
- Government - Which case would the the U.S. Supreme Court most likely agree to ...