Posted by Calvin on Thursday, December 29, 2011 at 7:43pm.
The structure of the lower federal court system is established by.
C.the Supreme court.
I think c
Government - Damon, Thursday, December 29, 2011 at 7:52pm
Government - Damon, Thursday, December 29, 2011 at 7:57pm
Nope, I take that back. Congress determined the structure of the district and appeal court system.
Government - Damon, Thursday, December 29, 2011 at 8:01pm
In article 1, section 8
" To constitute tribunals inferior to the supreme court"
Government - Calvin, Thursday, December 29, 2011 at 8:21pm
Are you saying it's A
Government - Calvin, Thursday, December 29, 2011 at 8:34pm
it is a, i found it.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Government - Article III of the Constitution creates the judicial branch. This ...
- us history- please help - 1. The job of the Congress is to __________. Is it to ...
- please check history - Two powers of Congress. 1. declare war 2. pass laws Two ...
- constitution - In which era did the Court begin to expand the powers of the ...
- American Government - 1. how is the supreme court equal to the other branches of...
- American Government - 1) How is the Supreme Court equal to the other branches of...
- Government Help Please - All of the following statements regarding the process ...
- social studies - ya'll i realy need ur help on this quiz my dad is gonna kill me...
- Government - The constitution has comparatively little to say about the ...
- government - redress from the united states may be secured in a. congress b. the...